Okay, so we both have small hands and tongues. What's that mean anyway
(Besides, my nukes are bigger than yours)
Kim and Trump could have been separated at birth:
- Both seek and demand attention at any cost.
- Both seek and demand loyalty at any cost.
- Both seek and demand the spotlight 24/7.
- Both have to have ego fluffed at least every 4 hours.
- Both need regular diaper changes along with hugs and kisses.
In short: Both are classic cases of this – from the mental health handbook:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) – “A personality disorder in which there is a long-term pattern of abnormal behavior characterized by exaggerated feelings of self-importance, an excessive need for admiration, and a lack of understanding of others' feelings. People affected by it often spend a lot of time thinking about achieving power or success, or about their appearance. They often take advantage of the people around them. The behavior typically begins by early adulthood, and occurs across a variety of situations.”
Prove me wrong.... go ahead, I dare you - hell, I double dog dare you...
All kidding aside this is extremely serious. Stay tuned.