Live from Cleveland RNC Convention
No Place to Hide Just Duck and Run
The Republican Party platform is a wish list for what Republicans in Congress and a President Donald Trump would like to impose on America.
What’s surprising is that it goes further to the right than what’s even been heard on the campaign trail from Trump as he has promised to build a wall along the Mexican border and embrace the religious right’s long-held tenets opposing abortion, LGBT rights and more.
This GOP 2016 platform would:
- Make Christianity the official American religion.
- Make English the official American language.
- Replace sex education with abstinence-only advice for teenagers.
- Privatize almost all areas of federal services.
- Cut taxes and regulations for the rich and titans of industry.
- Impose a belligerent foreign policy and military build-up.
Here are 50 excerpts from the 2016 GOP platform listed at this site – an excellent read.
Pray this never sees the light of day, otherwise kiss our country goodbye.
Thanks for stopping by.