Ah, the good old days...
But, here we are today
Here, take your pick
(a lot more off stage right)
Extracted from this fine piece from Media Matters:
- Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) is a charismatic young Republican senator from Miami.
- Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) was viewed by colleagues as a brilliant and unusually ambitious upstart who was driven to advance and savvy in his tactics.
- Former Gov. JEB Bush (R-FL) is deeply religious, delivers a powerful message, reads footnotes, emails frenetically and talks in full, wonky paragraphs, and is able to showcase his social media savvy.
- Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) is a gifted performer on many stages.
- Gov. Scott Walker (R-WI) is a small-town
minister's son who met his wife, a Milwaukee native, at a
Wisconsinbarbecue joint, and one who really admires Ronald Reagan.
Ironically, Republicans are already bashing the so-called MSM complaining about how they cover GOP candidates via the supposedly biased prism of their fav label: “liberal media” which is the cat call of conservatives for decades: To hell with the “liberal/MSM” just listen to Limbaugh and watch FOX.
Actually, right now GOP White House hopefuls have received better and more sympathetic press coverage than say Hillary Clinton, whose page-one coverage to date is been almost devoid of positive Times treatments except about those damn emails. So, what about those
Since the beginning of 2015, Republicans are routinely given positive characterizations and compliments, while Hillary Clinton is often not so lucky. More often than not she is depicted on the Times' front page as either mired in setbacks, or certain to face daunting political challenges like seen here, here, and here.
The email system that she used as Secretary of State certainly tilts stories against her. But as noted, the Times did not put on its front page recently, the March 13 revelation about old JEB using his private email account to conduct government business while the Gov. of FL in a near similar way that Mrs. Clinton did.
Not only did JEB personally own the email server for his emails the way
One thing is for certain in all this: Hypocrisy takes no backseat to anyone and sure knows no limits (left or right)!!!...