- 62 percent of voters want to hold constant or reduce the number charters in their area;
- 63 percent rate the quality of education at public schools in their neighborhood as excellent or good;
- 68 percent hold a favorable view of public school teachers; and
- When it comes to problems facing K-12 education, school choice ranks last.
- Overwhelming majorities (some as high as 89 percent) support for proposals contained in the Charter School Accountability Agenda being pushed by ITPI and CPD.
Enjoy the post and for goodness sake, do your own research ...
The kids of today are the leaders of tomorrow. They need and deserve the very best we can offer - that's what we had, right?
Thanks for stopping by.