Monday, June 23, 2014

Gov. Piyush "Bobby" Jindal (R): Anchor Baby (yes he really is) Talks Anarchy

A View Across America that Gov. Jindal Probably Loves

Words Matter, and Yes, They Have Consequences

A good rundown on this man's latest words spoken in a speech at the recent "Faith and Freedom Coalition" convention sounds eerily like the manifesto of anti-government domestic terrorists all across the country.  

This is pretty much what today's conservatives are reduced to: ginning up fear and resentment, hoping to maintain the illusion that they are a "center-right" nation; just proud patriots. 

Also, from Jindal's address...

“I am tired of the left. They say they're for tolerance, they say they respect diversity.  The reality is this:  They respect everybody unless you happen to disagree with them.  The left is trying to silence us, and I'm tired of it.  I won't take it anymore.”

This is the language conservatives like Jindal, Palin, hate-radio jocks like Limbaugh, and a host of FOX News pundits use to convince their mentally unstable minions that they're victims and well, just stop taking it, and take up arms (that Second Amendment remedy – remember that phrase) and then take back our country. Um ... where is the country that needs to be taken back from anyway, I wonder?

However, when one of their minions goes off the deep end and we have two police officers killed while eating lunch, or an abortion doctor is murdered in car in the parking lot, or a member of congress is shot in the head and severely wounded, their response is, “Who, me? I'm not responsible for how people react to what I say. How should I know how people respond to my rhetoric?” Ha, is that so… give me a break.

Folks, words have meaning and when they come from duty-elected officials like a Jindal, a sitting Governor, well eyebrows have to be arched in total disbelief.

As I said at the top, he is an anchor baby, yes a bona fide U.S. citizen by birth but his mother was already 4 months pregnant when she arrived in the U.S. on a student/work visa. No matter, this kind of talk is best left the Cliven Bundy's of the world ... 

A good rundown on this follows. 

No comments: