GOP-Controlled House & GOP Senate Block and Tackle
War on Women is Real
GOP Playbook Endorsed by
Proof Positive: The People Know the Score
I'll post the above and this list and then let it simmer and stand alone. The GOP track record across the country, in part:
(1) Not only want to reduce women's access to abortion care, but actually try to justify and redefine rape.
proposed a bill could
make it legal to murder a doctor who provides abortion care. South Dakota
(3) Cut nearly a billion dollars of food and other aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids - the WIC and other programs.
move to end all county
money for a low-income kids' preschool program. Maryland
(5) In Congress cut Head Start by $1 billion.
(6) Attempts to cut and gut Planned Parenthood and their health centers, one of the most trusted providers of basic health care and family planning in the country.
(7) Have no birth control coverage in the new ACA for women in need with some 50 million women now using birth control.
(8) In Congress cut Food Stamps (SNAP program)and Vet benefits.
Summary: The GOP disregards the poor, women in general, low-income people, voters, Vets, and the long term unemployed, plus constant attacks on Unions and public employees.