Self-Evident — No Label Needed
Effort and Intention
My own laundry list of GOP abuses:
(1) Not only want to reduce women's access to abortion care, but actually try to justify and redefine rape.
proposed a bill could make it legal to murder a doctor who provides
abortion care. South Dakota
(3) Cut nearly a billion dollars of food and other aid to low-income pregnant women, mothers, babies, and kids (the WIC program).
move to end all county
money for a low-income kids' preschool program.
(5) In Congress cut Head Start by $1 billion.
(6) Attempts to cut and gut Planned Parenthood and their health centers, one of the most trusted providers of basic health care and family planning in the country.
(7) Have no birth control coverage in the new ACA for women in need with some 50 million women now using birth control.
(8) In Congress cut Food Stamps (SNAP program) and Vet benefits.
(9) Disregard the poor, women in general, low-income people, voters, Vets, and the long term unemployed, plus constant attacks on Unions and public employees.
This is serious for the GOP faces as well as for the country. They can deny and ignore the facts but that does not change the facts, the reality, or their sustained tactics.